- Monthly special activities and events.
- Daily Fish Feeding at the Marine Wildlife Lagoon.
- Barrio Fiesta (Country Feast) with Cultural Show (every Saturday evening)
- Day Tours. Non-Resort Visitors can use the beach and resort’s swimming facilities for the day. Minimal fee applies.
- Beach Volleyball
- Life-sized Chess Board
- Children’s Playground at the Grove
- Kiddie Playroom at Dolpo Kids Club
MARINE WILDLIFE LAGOONS
The resort is known for its Marine Wildlife Saltwater Lagoons filled with assorted tropical fish, including black tip reef sharks, grouper, and clown fish. Fish feeding daily at 4:00pm.
BLUEWATER PRIVATE ISLAND
A 1.1-hectare private island (65 meters away from the beachfront) provides resort guests with an additional area to bask under the sun. The white sand island can be reached by swimming, paddle boating or wading through shallow water at low tide. The island, spotted with palm and cabanas, gives a private and ideal way to view the cove and open sea.